Where the heck is my freakin’ inspiration??

I need my inspiration back!! I feel like I am in an inspirational rut lately. No matter how hard I try to write, I feel like I just don’t have anything in me. And then when I finally do write something, it feels forced. I hate this feeling!! I guess when I take into consideration all of the crap that has happened in the last 3-6 months, I can understand it but that doesn’t make me like it any better. I feel like every time I turn around, there is something else creeping up on me that will knock me off of my balance and throw me to the floor. (And it is hard for this Fat Chick to get up once she falls on the floor! Probably amusing to everyone else around me but very complicated for me.) I don’t know where to turn from here. Is this what they call “writer’s block”? Well, whatever it is, I DON’T LIKE IT AT ALL!! How do I work thru this and get my MOJO back? Or have I just used up all of the inspiration that I had? That just can’t be the case, there has to be more in me! Maybe I am not drinking enough coffee? Or am I eating too much pizza? Maybe I am not getting enough fiber? I wonder if there is some kind of food or drink that will help to muster up some inspiration? I guess I need to do some searching on the internet to find out. Google, here I come!

0 comments: