What am I? Dr Phil?

Is there some unwritten rule that the "FAT CHICK" is the office best friend? I am beginning to think there is because in the last week or so EVERYONE has felt the need to share all of their problems with me. Don't get me wrong, I am all about being there for my friends whenever they need me. 4am phone calls? It's happened! 1am frantic text messages? Sure'nuff! But people who I barely know are now calling me into quiet corners to discuss their marriage problems and friend problems and network TV problems and ... you get my point, I hope. Has anyone stopped to ask if I have any problems that I'd like to talk about? Nope. I feel like everyone is thinking "She is like Santa and Jolly so she will help me and listen to me go on and on and on about all of my issues." I love Santa but he has ruined this one for me!! Do I not have the right to have problems because I am a big girl? I have man problems, friend problems, family problems and FREAKIN' NETWORK TV PROBLEMS just like the next chick! Maybe it is my own fault for trying to maintain a good attitude while at work and not flying off the handle at people when I feel like it. Well, I am getting my wings ready because next time I get the urge to fly off the handle, I'M DOING IT!! Then I can be known as the CRAZY FAT CHICK! Seems more appropriate, don't you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have a minute? i have this problem that's been going on for a while and i would really like to talk to some one about it and i feel like i can trust you...