Fat Chick Book ideas

First, I want to say THANK YOU to those of you who have sent me reading ideas. I have gotten quite a few so I have decided to do a little sharing with my fellow Fat Chicks! As I got recommendations, I would look them up on Amazon to see if it was something that I might like since I am such a picky reader. Well, I came up with quite a few that have made a short list to be read in the next few months. I will share them with you from time to time and when I have finished one, I will share my thoughts.

The first book on my list is:
Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist's Quest To Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass LookBig, Or Why Pie is Not The Answer by Jen Lancaster.
http://www.amazon.com/Such-Pretty-Fat-Narcissists-Discover/dp/0451223896/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3S621U5MJM2QC&colid=ASYX21KBAKB6
On the Amazon page for this book, there is a video by the author that made me laugh quite a bit. She is really funny and seems to share my point of view on Life as a Fat Chick

Book #2 is:
Size 12 is Not Fat: A Heather Wells Mystery by Meg Cabot
http://www.amazon.com/Size-12-Not-Fat-Heather/dp/0060525118/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2OR6VKJF1QPPK&colid=ASYX21KBAKB6
This one is more of a traditional Chick-Lit novel with a Full Figured heroine. I love a good mystery!

I placed an order on Amazon today so hopefully in a few days I will be reading one of these 2 books and can give you all my thoughts and ideas on the books.

0 comments: