Change in Reading Plans.......

Ok, so I've been thinking......... I really want to read something but right now I have to wait for the books that I ordered earlier to be delivered and I DON'T WANT TO!! (Yes, I may have had a little Fat Chick temper tantrum earlier but I am entitled!) I moved recently so my books are scattered all over the place but I came across a box that had some of my books in it and came across one that I have decided to start reading. I read the introduction and I loved it!! So here we go again.....

The Fat Girl's Guide to Life by Wendy Shanker
http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Girls-Guide-Life/dp/1582345538/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223008868&sr=8-1
I read some of the reviews on Amazon about the book and EVERYONE seems to just love it and see it as required reading so lets see if I feel the same! I am so excited to start reading that I just ordered 2 new pairs of reading glasses!! A pretty purple pair and a great green pair!! Can't wait for them to get here!!

Now I am off to update my fledgling website with this little jewel of information.

0 comments: