I guess it is time to diet.......

As I mentioned earlier, I recently had a birthday. (Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday Dear Fat Chick! Happy Birthday to me!) But I digress.......

As with most women, at New Year's and Birthdays we decide to go on a diet and loose that extra weight we have been carrying around since infancy and just can't seem to loose. I am no different this year for my birthday - I decided that I REALLY want to loose weight. Not because it is what society tells me that I need to do, but because I want to be a little healthier and happier. There are so many limitations that I feel because of the extra weight and I am TIRED OF IT! I have tried many diets and have not had alot of success. Most recently, I did Weight Watchers and liked it but I found that the only reason that I wanted to go was to get weighed in every week and I am tired of spending that money every month so I cancelled WW and askeed for a good scale for my birthday from my mother. Of course, I couldn't be happy with some schmuck scale from Wal-Mart for $15 - NOT ME, NOT THIS FAT CHICK! I wanted a really good one that has a wider base, a larger weight capacity and that TALKS! Not only do I want to see how fat I am, I want to have the scale TELL ME how fat I am! What better motivation than to have the scale YELL AT ME when I don't loose weight or beg for mercy when I step on it to weigh ("Dear God Woman! What have you been eating - CHILDREN?" or maybe "Are you trying to kill me? Get off before I die!") Well, we ordered the scale last weekend and it was delivered to Mom's house today..... this means that my diet must begin very soon. Gotta load up on all of the bad and evil food that I will not be able to eat once the diet begins. I will get my scale tomorrow when I go to Mom's for the weekend so I think I will start the real diet next week. Maybe I will track my weight loss on my new FAT CHICK WEBSITE - I am working on it ya' know!

0 comments: