Dieting Sucks!

Can I tell you that dieting sucks? I mean REALLY SUCKS!

I am a yo-yo. One week I do great, some weight and feel really good bout the whole dieting thing then the next week I gain some of what I lost and feel like an idiot. Why do I feel like an idiot? Because this should not be this hard! I feel like I shouldn't be having the problems that I am having with this whole process but I am! I feel like I am on a neverending rollercoaster - up and down and up and down and up and down. I WANT OFF!
I want to loose weight because it is what I want, not because it is what society wants. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, live my life without the limitations that this extra weight gives me.

Oh well, time to start fresh. There is no day like today. I am sure that I can come up with a few other cliches but I won't bore you. Got back on the dieting bandwagon and I am going to try to stay on it - wish me luck!

0 comments: