Men Suck!!

A few months ago I met this great guy..... I know, hard to believe but true! What luck I had to meet someone who was totally OK with my being A FAT CHICK and actually liked it!! Things were great until I started talking about loosing weight! Can you believe this crap? He does not seem to want me to loose weight!! Why, you may ask? This is a quote from his mouth "YOU ARE THE WAY GOD MADE YOU. WHY CHANGE THAT?" So, God made me fat and wants me to stay fat and not do anything to loose weight or better my health? Does that make any sense at all? Not a damn bit! I love the fact that he is OK with me the way I am but why would he not want me to do something that I want to do? Why would he not encourage me to better myself? But, not him. He knows that I am an emotional eater and he is like my pusher! I am upset after a bad day at work, he offers to buy me a pizza. I have a fight with my friend and he wants to buy me ice cream and cake. Have I completely lost my mind? Now, loosing weight is not going to be easy, I know this but it is something that I want to do. I want to be comfortable in my own skin and do all of the things that I want to do that maybe I have not done because I am overweight. If he really cares for me, shouldn't he support anything that I want to do? Even if he is not crazy about it? I mean, I don't want him to shave his head but if he really wanted to do it, I would support him. I may pick on him but it would be supportive picking! I just can't believe my luck here. I had given up on having a boyfriend and I find one that turns out to be WEIRD!
Just the luck of this FAT CHICK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god wants me to be an ADHD, OCD, bi-polar, GAD, shut-in with two computers, an addiction to blogs about fat chicks and a big bottle of xanax.

Anonymous said...

ummm.is he still in the picture?

Anonymous said...

omm...is he still in the picture?