Now, Come On "Anonymous"........

I am a blogger.... in a way, it is my therapy. It is how I vent my frustrations from day to day life living in a society that tells me that I am less of a woman/person because I am overweight and I don't fit into the mold that magazines like Cosmo and Glamour tell us is the ideal for a woman. It is one way that I have chosen to deal with the way that some people decide to treat me because I am the way that I am, the rude comments and assumptions that are sometimes made about me by people who don't even know me when I am shopping at Wal-Mart or the mall. This is where I share my deep, private thoughts, sometimes they are the norm and sometimes they are a bit out there! They may be rude, they may be funny, they may be hostile but they are never acted upon..... anyone who has read my blog knows this!!
I am all for people commenting about my blogs - the good, the bad and the in-between BUT if you are going to comment, I would appreciate you being BRAVE enough to give your name/username and not hiding behind ANONYMOUS, especially if you are going to make negative comments. If you read it and enjoy/empathize/sympathize with what you read, fantastic!! Keep on reading and let me know! If you don't like what you are reading, STOP and move on to something else.

0 comments: